Custom CME Programs
PACE is experienced in creating programs for providers ordered by hospitals and state medical boards to receive remedial education in subject areas that aren't part of typical CME. These customized remedial programs can help these providers improve their technical skills, interpersonal communications and behaviors, medical knowledge, and much more.
Commonly requested topics include:
- Interpersonal Communication and Behavioral Skills
- Supervising Physician Assistants or other APPs Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Enhancing Team Communication
- Wrong-Site Surgery
- Well-Being Committee Bootcamps or Medical Education Committee (MEC) Retreats
- Resilience and Wellness
- Managing Disruptive Behavior
- Sexual Harassment
- Prescribing Practices
- Physician Leadership
*Custom programs can also be CME accredited by request for an additional cost.
Interested in having a PACE Faculty member speak at your next meeting or event? Learn more about the PACE Speakers Bureau here.