Competency Cancellation/Reschedule Policy--%>
Competency Assessment Cancellation, Refund, and Rescheduling Policy
Competency Assessments that have not commenced are eligible for a refund as follows:
- Cancellation requests received prior to enrollment are eligible for a refund of all fees paid to date less a $500 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests received after enrollment but prior to scheduling of the Competency Assessment, are eligible for a refund of 70% of all fees paid.
- Cancellation requests received fourteen (14) or more days from the commencement of the Competency Assessment are eligible for a refund of 50% of all fees paid.
- Cancellation requests received thirteen (13) days or fewer from the commencement of the Competency Assessment are not eligible for refund.
- Requests to reschedule any or all elements of a Competency Assessment will result in a rescheduling fee of $500 and may include additional fees to cover sunk costs PACE incurred such as faculty time, purchased materials/supplies, space rental, etc. PACE will provide a detailed invoice for any sunk costs it incurred to accommodate a rescheduling request. Full payment of the rescheduling fee and any sunk costs incurred must be received in full before PACE will reschedule any element(s) of the Competency Assessment.
** Notices **
- All notifications of cancellation, or requests to reschedule any or all elements of your FFD Evaluation must be made in writing, via email (email@example.com) or fax (619-488-6078) to the attention of the Administrative Director of the Competency Assessment Program and/or your assigned case manager. Refunds will only be issued by way of the original payment method with which the order was placed.