Fitness For Duty Cancellation Policy--%>
Fitness for Duty (FFD) Evaluation Cancellation, Refund, and Rescheduling Policy
FFD Evaluations that have not commenced are eligible for a refund as follows:
- Cancellation requests received prior to enrollment are eligible for a refund of all fees paid to date less a $550 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests received after enrollment but prior the FFD Evaluation being scheduled, are eligible for a refund of 70% of all fees paid.
- Cancellation requests received fourteen (14) or more days from the commencement of the FFD Evaluation are eligible for a refund of 50% of all fees paid.
- Cancellation requests received thirteen (13) days or fewer from the commencement of the FFD Evaluation are not eligible for refund.
- Requests to reschedule any or all elements of a FFD Evaluation will result in a rescheduling fee of $500 and may include additional fees to cover sunk costs PACE incurred such as faculty time, purchased materials/supplies, space rental, etc. PACE will provide a detailed invoice for any sunk costs it incurred to accommodate a rescheduling request. Full payment of the rescheduling fee and any sunk costs incurred must be received in full before PACE will reschedule any element(s) of the FFD Evaluation.
** Notices **
- All notifications of cancellation, or requests to reschedule any or all elements of your FFD Evaluation must be made in writing, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (619-488-6078) to the attention of the Administrative Director of the Fitness for Duty Program.